We model our organization on the Better Business Bureau Standards for Charity Accountability. VAF is listed with Guide star (guidestar.org). Also VAF is listed with Dun & Bradstreet.
- VAF’s online donations are processed by Network for Good (networkforgood.org). See Contribute tab for detail.
- VAF is registered with USAID as a private voluntary organization (PVO).
- Our financial records are audited annually. VAF has co-operated with two partners:
- VAF has an advisory panel called Family Casualty Group comprised of family members of those who perished in the re-education camps. The group is advisory only, with no administrative or managerial role. Their opinion is important to VAF for such issues as the handling, care and disposition of the remains.
- Cranfield University in the U.K. to provide field archeologists. VAF has discussed the possibility of co-operating with the in force Foundation to recover the remains. (In force managed the recovery of remains following the Kosovo campaign).
- University of North Texas Center for Human Identification to perform DNA and kinship analyses. Last week we met with the director and staff to affirm continued co-operation.